Thursday, February 25, 2010

Be Mine?

So a little late maybe, but still well worth the look.
One of  my friends has Taco Tuesday at her house every week. So fun...every time. Never gets old.
Last week another friend suggested that we have a little valentine party for the kids. 
Eat lunch, decorate cookies, exchange valentines. It was fun. The kids were cute. Lots of people showed up. 
I took some pictures. So I thought I'd just share some of the cutest ones of individual children. And since they aren't mine, I will just post them. Don't expect names or descriptions. I won't put them on to respect their privacy. 
There are a few, so beware. 

If I posted a picture of your child and you don't want it on here just let me know and I'll remove it for ya! And if you want the picture let me know that too and I'll email it to ya!

4 comments:

LucyH said...

Ooh I'll take my kids pics! THanks natalie!

uniquelynat said...

she was just too cute with all that frosting i HAD to get a pic of it!!!

TrishAnderson said...

FUN!! My parents did Fast Sunday Tacos. It was intended to be a "Missionary tool". Most of the time we had at least one nonmember there. It was fabulous. I miss those tacos. mmmm. That is making me hungry!!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of the two girls! Can you email the picture of my daughter? Thanks for taking all the adorable pictures. We had a lot of fun that day!