Sunday, January 17, 2010

52 BP: week3

A Loving Grandmother


Who else but grandma can put a smile like this on my children's faces?
What does the girl love more than anything else in the world?
Grandma C arranged with some neighbors for the girl to go over and ride a horse. So Saturday morning we did exactly that thing. We headed over to Grandma's house and enjoyed a lovely bit riding the horses. OK well the children rode A horse. While the husband and I looked on. Loving every minute of glee we saw in our children's faces.

5 comments:

Robyn McGilvrey said...

I had a Granny C growing up too!! I hope your kids enjoy her as much as I did mine!

TrishAnderson said...

That is so cool! I love it when grandparents do that. Grandpa (my dad)just taught my Lexi to ride a bike over the weekend.

Heidi said...

They do look so happy! How fun.

big_smartmouth said...

YAY!! it's about time that girl got her pony ride! ;) i'm sure A was in heaven. i'm so happy for them for being able to have such an awesome day!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I was going to say.....Grandma's looking GOOD!!! But it was the teacher - I get it! They are lucky to have a wonderful Grandma! Great Blessing!