Monday, January 18, 2010

01♥18♥10



I was sitting with Grandma. The sister #1 showed up. She had dropped her girls off at her brother-in-law's house for a birthday party for one of their daughters. She didn't want to go all the way back home and then come all the way back out to pick up the girls, so she just came over to mom's as well. I don't remember exactly how it came up, but we decided to cut her boy's hair. (I had my stuff cause the sister #2 was coming over for a haircut that day too) I think this was J's first haircut, besides his bangs. He had a pretty good mullet going on! He sat really well for the first time. And then started to get tired of sitting. D didn't like his hair being cut...as usual. But he made it through alive....as usual. I think the end result looked sooo cute! Ya gotta love little boys with fresh haircuts!

No comments: