
So if you watched the show Friends you might understand that reference. I personally never did get into it big time. BUT I saw my share of episodes.
Well the point is....NO MORE DISTRACTIONS! I'm taking a break from the blog UNTIL I finish the quilt for Heidi (& Jake), that I have been working on for....................How long now? She could tell us exactly how long she's been waiting for it. Sorry Heidi!!!!
I will return with the first signs of spring....or when the quilt is DONE......which ever comes first.
Well the point is....NO MORE DISTRACTIONS! I'm taking a break from the blog UNTIL I finish the quilt for Heidi (& Jake), that I have been working on for....................How long now? She could tell us exactly how long she's been waiting for it. Sorry Heidi!!!!
I will return with the first signs of spring....or when the quilt is DONE......which ever comes first.

2 comments:
Haha! No worries, anytime before Jake graduates would be good though. :) Kidding! You are an awesome friend to do this although I keep telling ya, don't worry about the embroidery.....
Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Miss you tons!
See you when you emerge from quilting. I hope you post pics of your wonderful creation!!
Post a Comment