Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas

I wanted to do a Christmas card this year. I wanted to get family pictures taken first. We are still waiting on the pictures. But I didn't want to wait longer to do the card, or I know I wouldn't do it. So, I decided (in an attempt to give my family a better Christmas) that I would just do an e-card this year. So if you don't get one don't be offended. No one else did either.

We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love-
The Carpenter Family

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love the card, your kids are so adorable! We finally got our family pictures done yesterday. After 4 times of rescheduling due to pink eye, pneumonia, the rain, etc. I love the idea of the list on your card. Would you mind if I did something similar for our christmas card?

I dont have your address... send it to me!

Laura said...

ps. how to you know Jesssica? her blog is "bloom" on your sidebar.

TrishAnderson said...

That is nice. I loved the idea.

PS. Thanks for the tip on where to find "Milton" I will head out today (hopefully) to see if he is still there.

Anonymous said...

Cute Christmas Card...I am a big fan of emailing Christmas cards....wasn't it easy...LOVE IT!

andrea said...

Very cute! Good idea....the whole Christmas card thing is super stressful!

Jenny and Tony said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!! Mine are done, just need to print....hopefully soon!