Say a great big HOWDY to Milton.

Milton is the elf that has taken up residence at our house this month. He is great little house guest. No trouble at all! We are THRILLED to have him here. And even though his stay will be long, we will be sad to see him go when the time comes. He is a very pleasant fellow to have around. He meets us with a smile on his face each morning. We find him in the most unusual places.

And just having him here has helped my children be much more well behaved. All we have to do is remind them , "Milton's watching!", and they immediately settle back down. A mother's dream come true.

Thanks for your help Milton!
PS- I should be getting the gymnastics picture in a couple days...Thursday to be exact.
7 comments:
A friend of mine just told me about this concept last year. I had already forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder. I just might need to go on the hunt for a Milton ourselves. PS I like your new header.
That's way cute!
Ok...does Milton have a brother?! I really need to start this at our house. The girls might be a tad bit young still, but it will be a reminder for ME!
Milton is just so cute! Kids make this season so magical! Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Milton looks so fun! We need an elf around our house. Can't wait to see Addie's gymnastic pics!
what a cute (and brilliant!) idea! and such gorgeous kids you have.
i'm glad to have you as a reader, thanks for your kind thoughts!
jen
I love that idea!!! SO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment