We made it!!
I will post the whole adventure later. It is late and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. But just know we finally arrived this afternoon around 4:30. (that would be 3:30 AZ time) And the car ran GREAT. Which is a funny story in itself. Mt Carmel Jct was a beautiful stop on the way. And despite everything I have love love LOVED every moment of the adventure because of the time I have gotten to spend with the husband. It's not too often anymore that I have the husband all to myself.....and his undivided attention. (can you tell my main love language is quality time!!?!) So I am cherishing it!
More later.......

3 comments:
You are having quite the adventure! Where are you exactly? Did I miss that post somewhere? Stay safe, have fun, and enjoy the time with the husband!
Yeah! Sandy?! You are MERE MINUTES away from me. And what the heck are you staying at a hotel for? If you want you can come on over to the Martushev Manor and stay a spell.
CALL. Whenever you get a chance. How long do you get to stay? Call when you can.
Cant wait to meet you!
...doesnt this sound like a final internet date meeting or somthing? hehehe.
i thought your main love language was gifts?
glad you made it safely! can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment