Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Memorial Day OR The Day America Threw up

So for Memorial Day we had a family get together. We usually do. They are big & loud & fun! ALWAYS. And I said I'd bring the clown cake to the get together. But then I thought that for over 30 people a little 8 inch cake, with a quarter already having been eaten, wouldn't be enough. So I made another one.

It turned out pretty cute....if you can handle a little red white and blue. Because America threw up all over this cake. (I got a little carried away)

But wait...............it gets better!.......................

I think I had a little bit too much fun with it. But, like I said- if you can handle a little red, white, & blue......

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE it! You are super talented.

big_smartmouth said...

adorable! of course, now that i think about it, there is something a tad unpatriotic about hacking up the american flag! (only kidding! i love the cake!)

Diana Carver Photography said...

Are your kids just loving you taking this class? The cake looks great!

Unknown said...

that is a cool cake. what family did you guys see? how is Dan doing? My Dad gets his halo off next month on July 2. He had a Dr Appt. today. miss you guys.

Becky

andrea said...

Cute cake! You are doing great, decorating cakes is so fun. Oh and happy anniversary to your family and your cute house :)

TrishAnderson said...

I love it! I am sure it was enjoyed - red, white, blue and all!!!

Amanda Griggs said...

It's looking good! You are learning a lot at your class! I can't wait to see what else you can do! I especially loved the cup cakes you made. You did a wonderful job!