Well, after I spent all the time getting ready for my cupcake class........it was canceled. I was super bummed. But I used the 2 DOZEN cupcakes as an excuse to practice. I think I was quite creative.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Cupcakes: Canceled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What cupcake class????? How fun!!!!! I want to take a cupcake class!!!!! Those are so dang cute I can hardly stand it! I don't care who you are......if someone brings you a cupcake that cute you HAVE to be in a good mood!
looks good!
wait? will they make up the cupcake class? if it were me, i'd be ticked! i think that would be the class i'd look forward to the most! your cupcakes DO look adorable, though. btw why do cupcakes taste so much better than regular cake?
WoW! That is incredible. It looks like a lovely garden! You are just so talented!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment