Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary little house!


How time flies! I can't believe it that It has been 3 years today since we moved into our little house. Since that time we have added another child, lost a dog, moved out (short term), moved back in, grown up, cluttered up, gotten older, experienced some joys and sorrow, watched people we love move in & out, made new friends, had changes in employment & financial situation, & had our oldest "graduate" from kindergarten. I can't say I have loved every minute of it. But I can say I'm grateful for the people I have had these experiences with! They are my most favorite people on earth & none of it would be worth it without them!!!!

6 comments:

Rosalyn Francis said...

How time flies! Not only since I last logged on to blog and see all my friends... but since you moved! I love this post. You are sooo decriptive and I love your picture in black and white =)

If you are in town sometime, let's hit mcdonalds or the park or something!

Ruth P said...

That is wonderful, Nat! You should post before and after pics of your house! I know that you have been painting. I would love to see what you have done!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love it! I can't believe how fast time goes as well. We have been here for about as long and I still can't believe it! I think every house should have a name and a story and yours is on it's way with some good ones!

Heidi said...

Amazing how many things happen in such a short amount of time!

Your cupcakes look great, by the way! But haven't you learned your lesson with the boy? Didn't he get into your LAST cake and you had to re-do the entire thing?! Put them on top of the fridge for crying out loud! :) See ya tomorrow!

big_smartmouth said...

it makes me sad that we still don't have our own house yet! =( i can't wait to see your home, though! soon, my dear, soon

TrishAnderson said...

Time does fly. I was just having a moment like this just on Sunday. We have been in ours for two years and can say all that you have (minus the moving out and back in).