Is there something wrong with me?
I sat down and watched a full episode of The Office last week. It was dumb and I didn't think it was funny. I have watched parts of a few other episodes- they weren't funny either.
So is it me, or is just not funny?
I sat down and watched a full episode of The Office last week. It was dumb and I didn't think it was funny. I have watched parts of a few other episodes- they weren't funny either.
So is it me, or is just not funny?

12 comments:
Was it the English version?
The Office can be really lewd and even I'm embarrassed by it. I have only ever watched one episode, and I'm not sue why people go mad for it. Maybe it gets better?!
some episodes are good and some aren't. I really like watching it with someone.
I don't know what episode you watched, but Scott and I love the show! We haven't been keeping up with this season because we prefer to watch it on DVD without the commercials. It is funnier if you have seen it from the beginning and understand all of the back stories and all. And like Heather said, some episodes are better than others. Sorry you didn't like it!
it's you, my dear! we LOVE the office! watch it from the beginning and maybe it'll change your mind.
but, speaking of, my dad is obsessed with "two & a half men". i can't stand that show! it's all the same jokes to me, and not very good ones. can you explain that one to me?
I've never seen a whole episode. But the parts that I have watched were dumb. So I don't think it's you.
The show is a different kind of funny/ I have never seen a show like it- maybe thats why a lot of people like it- cuz its different. I was the same as u when I watched my 1st episode and ur friends are right. Try it from the beginning and then decide... After I did that I liked it but Scott is kinda highschool and perverted and he gets on my nerves now and then but other than that the show is funny
That's one of those shows people either love or hate. We LOVE it! But like Ruth said, it helps to know the backstories and the characters different personalities or some of it would probably seem dumb. Sorry girl!
Oh wait, the episode you're referring to would be really confusing if you didn't get the backstory....go rent Season 1, watch it through, then tell me if you like it!
No, I don't find it funny either. Maybe it is the sarcasctic humor - I don't like that to begin with. When something is saturated with that I find it irritating instread of humorous. Maybe you are the same?
We don't watch much TV - so I have no idea if it is good or not. :) Can't help you!! I think you are just fine, though. :) Just so you know!! (& I won't say LOL)!!
ok, i was wondering the same thing... i only watched one episode but couldn't get into it, and didn't think it was funny! glad i'm not the only one! maybe they're right and we should try watching it from the beginning?
ha i love the office!!! I think it's so funny! It's different humor though so some people don't think it's funny. Try to give it another chance:)
Post a Comment