Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sometimes I amaze myself!

I was counting the other day and I realized that last month I read 7 books!!! I couldn't believe it! WOW! I think that is a pretty amazing accomplishment. I read that many books AND managed not to completely ignore my children or let my house fall apart! I think that is pretty great. Well- I updated my bookshelf, so if you want to see all of the books I read last month (and get some ideas for a good book to read) go check out my shelf!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey! I meant to give you Enna Burning and River of Secrets today. I totally forgot (wonder why?).

Ruth P said...

Yay for you! Reading is one of my favorite things. I am so glad you got internet and you are back!

andrea said...

I love what is on your shelf now ;) That is great to be reading so much, I love reading too. Are you on good reads yet? Heidi sent me a email about it, and I love being able to see how other people rated books before I try them.