Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank You one and all

Really quick, cuz I am over at my cousin's on her computer.......

Just wanted to give you all an update on the hip...... (and a couple other things)

I am feeling much better. Thanks to all of you well-wishers! I appreciate the thoughts and offers of help. It made me feel truly loved!!! I am doing better. I am still a little hurt-y but can get around and the room is coming along nicely. I should have it all done in the next couple days! YAY!

Ammon came home from Kingman on Friday night, It was a surprise. He had to do an install in Mesa on Saturday. So we actually got to spend the whole day Saturday together....except for the few hours while he was off working. That was the best surprise ever! Thanks Baby!!! He did scare us to death though. We had gone over to play at my friend Heidi's house and got home right in time for bed. I went to use the bathroom and while in there Addie comes running to tell me that the garage door is going up. I could hear it. I am on the phone with Ammon telling him. As I am walking down the hall to see about the garage door the alarm starts beeping at me telling me it is not armed. So right as I get to the door to check the garage, it opens and ion walks Ammon. I was not mad at him for scaring me because I was too excited. But normally I would have been sooo mad at the scare. And sadly the room was not clean yet..oops! But at least he could get into the bed on his side. I had cleaned all of that up earlier that day. (The whole space between his side and the closet door had been filled with stuff needed to be sorted through.)

And last- this morning my oldest sister gave birth to her 5th child. A healthy 10lb 6oz baby boy!!! We are sooo excited to have a new member added to our family. Congratulations Ran & Steve!!!!

3 comments:

trublubyu said...

yay for you feeling better and yay for ammon being home early and yay for new babies!

Rosalyn Francis said...

Hey Nat! It was so great to bump into you tonight! I am glad you could meet my Mom. That was fun for me. I loved the broadcast, it really fed my soul. =) I couldn't wait to get home to catch up on your blog.

I think your blog is DARLING.

Ros

Cellista said...

HI! I hope your hip is doing even better now. I'm trying to catch up on reading all my friends' blogs. I've just been so busy lately, it seems like. So, I was just wondering how things are going for you. Have you started kindergarten yet? and I love your new look!