Tuesday, August 12, 2008

YIPEEEEE!!

I am so excited I can hardly contain my excitement! I was so excited last night I was dancing around the room with one of Addie's barbie dolls. Sooo- I would like you to be the first to know......

WE ARE GOING HOME!!!!

Last night Ammon & I finally set an exact date for our departure for Arizona & HOME!!! I am happier than I have been in months (no offense to all of my friends here in VA). We will be leaving here on the 24th and heading home. We will stop in Kansas for a couple days to visit my brother & his family. (hopefully- I still need to call & make sure it's ok with them) And then go on home! We will be home in time for church on the 31st. So that will make my birthday a VERY happy one....I get to see all of my friends at home! Plus a little bonus visit with family on the way home. I am so happy!!!

See you soon!!!

7 comments:

Life in the circus said...

yay! i cant wait to see you! happy, happy, happy!

big_smartmouth said...

oh, that will be a glorious day! and how would i know, you ask? because i will be singing praises right along w/ you on that beautiful vista known as highway 7 as BOTH of us head on out of ashburn for the last time. GLORY BE!!

andrea said...

That's exciting! It's always fun to be home again. It will be fresh and new again!

Jen said...

Okay Nat, now you are in TROUBLE! why didn't you call or at least e-mail me that you were coming home sooner. I had this big party planned at your house while you were gone. I have keys...remember! Well now I am going to have to cancel it. Just kidding but seriously I am SO excited to see you a week eariler! yay!!!!

Randibee said...

Yahoo!!! We can't wait to see you (again)!!! It seems so weird that it was almost a month ago that we were there...

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

How fun!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

ha ha! no I agree that is too old! how funny! But at least its not a bloodly yucky evilish game that most guys their age are into