Thursday, August 14, 2008

Strike that....Reverse it....

Ok so now I am in limbo again. Once again our plans are not set. We may have reason to stay here until the 30th. I may not be home a week earlier. BOOHOO!!! I will keep my mouth shut until I know for sure. Well, in my defence...I was sure, but then Ammon was presented with an incentive to stay that extra week. So we'll see. Jennifer- go right ahead with that party you had planned unless you hear otherwise...Maybe you could move the date up just in case! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

NO, NO, It's off. The whole thing is off. I don't want to take any chances. Moving it foward a week just doesn't work. I don't think there would be enough time to have the ice scuptures and the disco ball delivered. I guess I better go call the caterer and cancel! Love ya Nat! :)