i am experiencing some technical difficulty on my blog...as you might be able to see. so i will get things up and running again soon.
in the mean time enjoy the new very plain, very simple look. and hopefully none of you rely on my blog roll to get to someone else's blog because the links are gone for now. sorry.
K- so right after i wrote that i figured out how to fix my blog so here's the new look. hope you like it. I thought it was super cute.
and i still don't have my links back up but i will soon...it's too late right now to ever care! (remember i'm like 3 hours ahead right now? so it's almost 1am...boy am i gonna be miss cranky pants tomorrow...heaven help my children!!!)

7 comments:
It IS so cute!! I love the whole thing! I love that it's wide and you have two rows over to the side. I love the paper and the tabs. Good thing you had some trouble cause this is darling!
this is so cute!! i totally dig it.
if i were a copying kind of gal, which i am, i just might copy this.
however, i have no time for that. so, just know that it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cute!
i too love that it is wide.
Very Cute, Nat!!!!
I like the new look!
We are excited for you to come back! Glad you are having fun.
Nat,
I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. It is fun to see what you have been up to. Sorry it took me forever to respond...I was on a blogging strike there for a while, but I'm back. Your family is so adorable and it is great to hear you are doing well! Look forward to checking in on you again. One of these days we need to have an Encinas reunion!
Nat your new blog is so cute. I love it, I've never seen anyone elses like yours. I miss you guys. I am getting pretty bored here in this hotel. It will be good for all of us to get home!! Love you and your kids!
Post a Comment