Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a thought

So I had a thought earlier today. I was thinking about how much I love making my blog very individualized and cute. AND how many hours I put in to doing that each month. Not to mention the fact that I have to multiply that by 2 or 3 since I have more than 1 blog. I have learned how to live without the internet while out here. And I am not about to break the habit of spending less time on the computer. But I still want my blog to be cute. I am resistant to "Cutest blog on the block" because that is what everyone else is doing right now and I just HAVE to be different. silly me :) So I thought why not just do one of the pre-made templates with cute headers. I think that will be enough to make me happy. And no guilt feelings about spending hours at a time trying to design a new template from scratch! YAY!!! Besides- lately I have been feeling that my blog looks too busy anyway! Now I am happy and content that most of the time I spend on my blog will be spent in actually doing posts and not on designing. Sorry for the long essay...but had to share the thoughts in my head......'cause I know there are lots of you out there that can relate! :)

No comments: