
This, to me, is a blessing & a curse. Right now it's a blessing. It is amazing how cut off from "my world" I have felt being so far away from home, friends & family. I have a phone-yes- but it is a cheaper, easier, quicker alternative to log onto the blog or shoot someone an email than to pick up the phone & actually call. While being without the internet has caused me to stop and reevaluate my time spent on it and all that, it has also made being away just that much more difficult for me. So as I try to catch up on my blessings I am grateful for the internet!
BTW-The above picture is a map of what the internet looks like.
BTW-The above picture is a map of what the internet looks like.

3 comments:
Nat--I'm so glad you're having a great time back there! I too am grateful for the internet and all the connections I've made from it and how easy it is to keep in touch with old friends and new. But I seriously spend way too much time here and have actually been taking somewhat of a break from things and it has been really good for me. Actually I've had a really good week (barely blogging at all, that's rare!) and have been reevaluating a lot of things in my life. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and hope Virginia is wonderful. I'm glad you've met so many wonderful "girls" back there! And I hope your summer is fabulous. :)
So do you understand that whole map? I am sure Ammon does and he would love to explain it to you if you don't :)
I agree that in net is a blessing and a curse! Love that picture, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment