YAHOO!!!!!! Yes- that is right.......I am sitting in my own home, at my own computer, online! I am soo excited! Now maybe I can get around to updating you all on some of the stuff going on here. But first let me say that it is 8:30pm- my children are both asleep, my home is not a TOTAL disaster, and I am happy.
I have finally made some friends here and couldn't be having more fun. We have gone and seen a few things. We are expecting visitors in a couple weeks- my sister Randi & her whole fam. And (though not entirely fun) Ephriam has learned how to climb out of his bed! :( Today was the first time this has been a bit of a challenge though. He realized he could do it repeatedly. I put him back in bed 11 times! Little stinker! However, in a way, it is still happy. It means I have an intelligent, healthy baby boy...that is growing up way too fast. And you have to be thankful for healthy children that are progressing at a normal rate. Addie has made more friends than I have- mostly with all of the ladies here. Anyone who has a dog is automatically her best friend. You would think my children had never seen a dog before the way they react to all the dogs they see here. And one of my new friends, Megan, just got a new puppy yesterday. So what did I hear all day today- "Mom, can you call Megan if we can come over!?" Funny girl.
Yesterday we drove 2 hours to go see the Luray Caverns. They were really neat...and big. I took a ton of pics. That will also be posted later. I think that what I am going to do is post all of the pics to my pic blog "in a snap". Since I have so many to catch up on then I think that will be easier. SO you will have to look for those. There is a link on my side bar. But there are no new pics there yet......so hold on for a couple days. And if you want a glimps of some of the fun girls/ friends I have been hanging out with here in VA look on my side bar under "APX Friends".
Better get going. I have gotten in the habit of having no internet. And so I have not even spent that much time on the computer. A bad habit I had before I left. I am determined NOT to let this contraption rule my life again. SO- while I am sooooo excited to have the internet, & will still post as often as possible, and am sooo glad that I can know what's going on in my world again, I will NOT spend as much time doing it.
YAY YAY! glad to be here again! Keep looking for more fun stuff!
I have finally made some friends here and couldn't be having more fun. We have gone and seen a few things. We are expecting visitors in a couple weeks- my sister Randi & her whole fam. And (though not entirely fun) Ephriam has learned how to climb out of his bed! :( Today was the first time this has been a bit of a challenge though. He realized he could do it repeatedly. I put him back in bed 11 times! Little stinker! However, in a way, it is still happy. It means I have an intelligent, healthy baby boy...that is growing up way too fast. And you have to be thankful for healthy children that are progressing at a normal rate. Addie has made more friends than I have- mostly with all of the ladies here. Anyone who has a dog is automatically her best friend. You would think my children had never seen a dog before the way they react to all the dogs they see here. And one of my new friends, Megan, just got a new puppy yesterday. So what did I hear all day today- "Mom, can you call Megan if we can come over!?" Funny girl.
Yesterday we drove 2 hours to go see the Luray Caverns. They were really neat...and big. I took a ton of pics. That will also be posted later. I think that what I am going to do is post all of the pics to my pic blog "in a snap". Since I have so many to catch up on then I think that will be easier. SO you will have to look for those. There is a link on my side bar. But there are no new pics there yet......so hold on for a couple days. And if you want a glimps of some of the fun girls/ friends I have been hanging out with here in VA look on my side bar under "APX Friends".
Better get going. I have gotten in the habit of having no internet. And so I have not even spent that much time on the computer. A bad habit I had before I left. I am determined NOT to let this contraption rule my life again. SO- while I am sooooo excited to have the internet, & will still post as often as possible, and am sooo glad that I can know what's going on in my world again, I will NOT spend as much time doing it.
YAY YAY! glad to be here again! Keep looking for more fun stuff!

1 comment:
Glad to see you back online. And we are so excited to come visit!!!!
Post a Comment