Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back so soon?

YES!!!! I made it to another computer. So I am here. Just living life...still. Nothing too exciting. Spent 3 hours at the pool yesterday. That was great. Made a new friend. Sarah, and her Ukrainian husband, just transfered here from another office. She is very nice. And I was actually the one that initiated it!!!! I stepped out of my comfort zone and called her to meet her. I was so proud of myself. So we met yesterday. We ended up visiting for like 4 or so hours. It's ok though. Becasue it's not like I have anything else to do. I guess that's one of the good things about being out here. There is LOTS of time to visit. And any of you that know me well know that I CAN VISIT! I LOVE to talk. so it was fun!

That's about all I got for now!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for you! I am glad you made a friend. Way to be outgoing. Sorry I have not returned your call. We have been out every night this week. I am hoping I will get a chance to call tonight! I guess we will see! :) I miss Ya

April Bethea said...

How fun to make a new friend. :) I just noticed the book you are reading, "A Long Way from Chicago." Isn't it hilarious?! I read this to my kids a few months ago and it just cracked us up. Their grandma is a hoot!

Emy5 said...

I would love for you to visit. Sundays are fine. See ya soon and take care.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm glad that you're doing well and making friends! Yeah for the pool!