Tuesday, June 17, 2008
HELLLOOOOOOOO......
Well Ammon didn't have a meeting this morning. So he has the kids at the playground. I am at the clubhouse catching up on stuff. This is the first time I have been on a computer with internet since the last post. I am finding that YES life does go on without the internet. But slowly. We are having fun....mostly. It has been an adjustment for me. But I am learning to cope. Now that it is getting hotter and the pool is open.....I am getting just as dark as my children! :) Only they are getting darker too. Guess I'll never catch up with them. Oh well. It was never my life's ambition anyway. We have gone and done a few things. But not much. Usually during the week we choose a place that we will go to on Sunday after church. We have fun. Mostly becasue we are spending family time...not because of where we go. I hope you all are doing well. We may not have internet at all this summer. This is something I have had to resign myself to. So if not I will for sure tell all about what happened when we get home. I am keep a VERY detailed journal all about it. Even my not so good days. :) Hope to get back to a computer soon. But if not Have a great summer!!!
Labels:
va08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! It was good to see a post. Everyone has been asking about you. I need to give you a call to get the offical:) update. Audrie misses Addie so much. Everday she want to wear purple because thats Addies favorite color and it helps remind her of Addie. Yes life does go on with out you but it doesn't mean we don't miss you a ton!
Glad to see you back on the computer, although it may be brief! Can't wait to come see you in July!!!
I'm glad you are having fun! I can't wait to see the pictures :)
Post a Comment