Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More Virginia Info.....

K- so maybe you are getting sick of hearing about Virginia and what is going on over there.....but this is my life right now so it is what I am talking about. Besides, you can always move along if you don't like the topic! :)

Ammon told me that the furniture won't be in our apartment until Friday. No big deal. He also told me that these apartments are brand new. YAY. But that is not the true story...... (or at least not the whole story)

APPARENTLY the apartment that we are going to be living in isn't even finished yet! They are painting and putting in the carpet this week. And after they get done with that, THEN the furniture will be delivered. And then he can move in. Right now he is living with another guy who is ALSO waiting for his family. But at least he has a bed to sleep in and he's not totally hanging out with all of the single guys picking up bad habits.

I think this is our floor plan....... a little smaller than I thought, but it could be MUCH smaller...so I'm happy!

4 comments:

Emy5 said...

That looks cute! New housing is good. A little scary that it's not quite finished but it seems to be almost there. And I never get bored hearing your news!

Heidi said...

Better to be in a not-quite-finished place than a gross way run-down place, right? At least he found this out before you left to join him! When are you leaving? I still need to get those squares to you, I keep forgetting.

Pam said...

Like you said, it could be worse and it's only a temp place. Best of luck to you guys.

Unknown said...

Natalie - GOOD LUCK!!! I will miss you!! :c) Keep posting to your blog so we can keep up with ya!!! ;c)