There are some quotes that, at certain times in your life, just POP right out at you. They change the way you view a certain problem you are facing. Or they help you look at someone you struggle with in a whole new light. You know what I'm talking about.....You have these quotes too.
Well as I was about to delete the quote on my side bar and replace it with a new one, I thought.... why don't I put them in a post so I can go back and look at them another time...if I want to. I am a pack rat by nature. I try hard EVERY DAY to suppress the urge to save things. But in this case I believe it is ok. It's not cluttering up my house. (just cyber space) And it may come in handy at a future date. Besides things that uplift are NOT clutter....unless it's a paper handout, WITH a rafia bow, that you still have from that one lesson when you were a BEEHIVE in young womens. haha My bedroom walls were plastered with these until I finally moved out of my parent's house for the first time.....I was almost 21.
Anyway.... so then I will just create a link to these great quotes on my sidebar and anyone who wants can read them whenever they want....Do you see what I'm doing here.....I'm justifying my pack-rattyness by pretending that it will benefit someone else! Please let me live in this little fantasy world of mine for a while longer -K?!
Well as I was about to delete the quote on my side bar and replace it with a new one, I thought.... why don't I put them in a post so I can go back and look at them another time...if I want to. I am a pack rat by nature. I try hard EVERY DAY to suppress the urge to save things. But in this case I believe it is ok. It's not cluttering up my house. (just cyber space) And it may come in handy at a future date. Besides things that uplift are NOT clutter....unless it's a paper handout, WITH a rafia bow, that you still have from that one lesson when you were a BEEHIVE in young womens. haha My bedroom walls were plastered with these until I finally moved out of my parent's house for the first time.....I was almost 21.
Anyway.... so then I will just create a link to these great quotes on my sidebar and anyone who wants can read them whenever they want....Do you see what I'm doing here.....I'm justifying my pack-rattyness by pretending that it will benefit someone else! Please let me live in this little fantasy world of mine for a while longer -K?!

No comments:
Post a Comment