Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jake's Quilt: Cousins- Wendy, Scott, Margot, & Tate R


The R's wish says:

Dear Jake-

"Sweet child you're a dream in disguise.
Angels on silver strings hang from above.
Let love and laughter shine wherever you go."
from Moon on Your Pajamas
by: Paul Weller

We are anxiously awaiting your arrival.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What a cute quote!

Wendy said...

Heidi, Paul Weller is my all time favorite singer. He has 2 songs he wrote when he had kids--Moon on Your Pajamas, and Margot's all time favorite song, Sweat Pea. I will burn you a CD with those 2 songs and some of our other favorties and send it to you. The quilt is going to be so great. I can't wait to see it.

Wendy said...

P.S. I just said cousins because it was too hard to figure out what the technical term is! I don't know. You and Margot and Tate are 2nd cousins, and I think we are cousins once removed so what does that make Jake? Anyway, now you see why I just said cousins!!