Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Jake's Quilt: Friend- Menolly N
Menolly's wish says:
There is something special about baby boys. When I found out my first baby was a boy, I was a little nervous. I grew up with sisters and boys are so different. But he was/is my little angel. The amazing thing is holding that tiny boy and realizing he is going to grow up to hold the priesthood, go on a mission, hold church callings, and one day be a husband and father. It is incredible to think that Heavenly Father trusted those special spirits with us. My wish for Jake is that he always remembers how lucky he is to have parents who want him in their family so much, and love him already. Congratulations!
Labels:
jake's 100
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How sweet is this?!!! Menolly, you are awesome. You have no idea how much that means to me.
Post a Comment