Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Progression of the BLACK EYE

Ephriam fell and hit his eye on the pedal of Addie's bike. The little spiky things on the pedal gave him a couple cuts right under his eye. I thought it would be ok....... But the next day It was also a full out black eye!




For the next couple days it continued to get darker and darker. Between the black eye and the birth mark, that people CONTINUALLY think is a scab,I got plenty of looks and questions. Good thing my conscience was clear!

Well it only lasted for
less than a week and he looked mostly normal again.

Now everything i
s fine and there aren't even any scars from the cuts!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I bet you got some dirty looks! I am glad he is all better. Now he is ready for all those christmas day pictures you are going to take!

Heidi said...

Poor little guy. I'm glad he's all better, that would've really hurt! I'd just yell at people to mind their own business. People are so judgemental it drives me crazy! Ephraim's so cute, cuts and all!