We got a "Christmas Miracle" this year. At least it is to us!
I checked the mail twice yesterday. Once in the morning, on the way to take Addie to school, because I hadn't checked it for a couple of days. And than again last night, as we were on our way out to run some errands. I don't know why I decided to check it last night, but I'm glad I did. There was a letter from our adoption attorney. I thought that was kind of strange since I had just gotten a statement from him last week. But I opened it up and 2/3 of what we still owe on Ephriam's adoption was paid! I cried, of course. And Ammon was very concerned because he didn't know what was going on....again. We don't know to whom we should direct our thanks, but we are TRULY grateful. And feel COMPLETELY blessed!
We will pay the remainder in January and have our son paid for. That is a great feeling!
Thank you to who ever did this great service for us!!! We are more grateful than you could ever know!
I checked the mail twice yesterday. Once in the morning, on the way to take Addie to school, because I hadn't checked it for a couple of days. And than again last night, as we were on our way out to run some errands. I don't know why I decided to check it last night, but I'm glad I did. There was a letter from our adoption attorney. I thought that was kind of strange since I had just gotten a statement from him last week. But I opened it up and 2/3 of what we still owe on Ephriam's adoption was paid! I cried, of course. And Ammon was very concerned because he didn't know what was going on....again. We don't know to whom we should direct our thanks, but we are TRULY grateful. And feel COMPLETELY blessed!
We will pay the remainder in January and have our son paid for. That is a great feeling!
Thank you to who ever did this great service for us!!! We are more grateful than you could ever know!

4 comments:
That reminded me of when a friend in our old ward, who adopted 3 children - 2 at the same time, said she liked my couch and she looked forward to getting a new one when her kids were paid off. I'd never really thought about it before! I'm glad you had that blessing in your life.
Hey Nat, that is awesome! But you don't pay off your kids...you pay for the services needed to bring your kids to you! ;) Big difference.
Look at you.....getting blessing right and left!!! I'm so glad I ran into you. Now we can't loose touch...got it??? E-mail me your address and I'l send you a Christmas card!
That is so awesome! I love this time of year!
Post a Comment