Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Dance Recital

Last Thursday Addie had her VERY 1st dance recital! She is taking a clogging class through the rec center here. It is taught by a friend of mine, Necia Starr. She does a great job with the girls! Addie loves going every week. I think she'll like it even more when she has clogging shoes, which we are going to get her next month.

My parents and Ammon's mom drove all the way down just for a little 20 minute program! Addie was soooo excited to have them come. I was glad they made the trip! It meant a lot to all of us, but especially Addie! One thing my mom said is, "Well we had to come. We haven't ever gotten to go to any of her little programs yet." I know there will be MANY more in the years to come, but I am glad they made it for the very first!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yup I must agree that was one darn cute recital! The girls were so cute. Addie looks adorable (make- up and all :)

andrea said...

She is beautiful! The whole thing is so cute! I want to be in it!!