Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Bug Bit Me!!!

So as you can tell I got bitten by the bug to redecorate..... my blog, that is! The only thing I can afford to redecorate, or even decorate at all! But, I just had to be as cute as everyone else. And I love doing fun stuff. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year and Thanksgiving my favorite holiday. So of course we had to go with the autumn theme.

I have been so busy the past couple of days that I haven't gotten the chance to be at the computer until tonight, after the kids were in bed. I have been looking at some of my friend's blogs and they already have their Halloween pictures up. I feel like such a slacker!!! I will get them up soon..... maybe tomorrow. And tell you all about our evening. We had so much fun!!

But all is quiet at my house. I'm the last one up. Even the dogs are in bed! I guess that's where I should be too. And it's not even THAT late!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the new look! Very festive. I love fall too but too bad it doesn't feel like fall!

Rachael said...

Thanksgiving has been my favorite too! I think it still would be if I didn't have to do so much more work no I'm a grown-up :)