Thursday, January 10, 2013

FB

The big FB. (facebook for the lesser schooled)
I have decided I don't much care for it.
Lately most of what I read on there is either doom and gloom or just flat out complaining.
It doesn't lift my spirits.
I don't need less to lift my spirits.
The problem is, now that I have been on there I can;t just get off. I do like keeping in touch with people. And I'm nosy and like to know what's going on.
Just not all of it.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Hehe. I love it...you post btw. I get what you are saying. Its an addiction...but hey it could be worse right? I could be an oxi head..Is there such a thing? Of which I am not. Just to be clear. The only oxy I have used was to do just that. Clear. Clear up my skin that is.
Have a gone to far? Maybe ill just post on FB and pray for "likes" and "comments" ;)