Thursday, April 12, 2012

What to do, what. to. do?

Do you know that I have had this blog for almost 5 years? Do you know that I have an obsession with blogs?As in- creating them? This is the blog that started it all. And now I have like 12 blogs or something. That doesn't count the ones that I have deleted. But it does count the private blogs that I use as journals. I LOVE this blog. But I have so many. I have the 3 blogs that I post on ALL of the time. Lately my focus has been to post more positive things. I use my Kitchen Window blog for that. Then there's the Picture Blog. And the Crafty Blog. I haven't posted on this blog for over 3 months. And it has me wondering what I should do.  This one is being neglected. It makes me sad. And, as silly as it seems, stresses me out a bit. And I'm not sure what to do about it. I am leaning towards combining this one with the Kitchen Window Blog. But I just don't know.
*sigh* Is this the end?

2 comments:

Charity said...

Say it aint so!!! I would not mind if you combined the two...I get what you are saying. But I must admit I got giddy when I saw a new post on this one....Like any of this is up to me anyway!!! We will support you in whatever you decide to do. ")

debsfreckles said...

I think you should do what brings you less stress. Combining it is a good idea or just post when you get the time.