The boy came to me this morning after his shower and asked me which way his shirt went. He brought me a black, long sleeve, turtleneck, recently inherited from cousin3.3, which he has never worn. I helped him into it, thinking that it was a funny choice. But since I have never been fussy over what my children wear day to day, only for special occasions, i didn't really think about it too much. And off he trotted to find some pants. A few minutes later the girl came in wearing her black sweats, asking if I could pin them so they would quit falling down. She is a skinny mini and thank heavens for adjustable waist EVERYTHINGs. These don't have that. Then she disappeared to go find a shirt. After a few minutes they both reappear- the boy wearing his black sweats and the girl wearing her long sleeve, black shirt.
"Wow! All black today, huh?" was my response. To which the reply was, "Yes! We're spy's today! You need to go put on all black and spy with us mom!" And then, "Yesterday was all brown....kind of. So today it's all black!" (can't wait to see what it is tomorrow!)
I'm still in my pajamas. But who knows......it could happen. It might just be that kind of day.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Funny, funny kids! (I had no idea you had spies in your house)
Cute post. It makes me sad that Addie and Emmi can't be friends anymore! They would be 2 peas in a pod. Anyway, congrats on the weight loss. You go girl!
Post a Comment