Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Down? Why?

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!

Very suddenly I am feeling a little down. And I am baffled because I can't figure out what happened in the last like 10 minutes to make me feel this way. I mean, come on.....my kids are in bed. my husband is at a meeting. My home is so peaceful right now. I even spent a good part of my day visiting with my sweet brother. And I have to say that having him home again, it sure feels like he's never been gone. That makes me smile. And I loved getting to visit.....and  getting my family adjusted at the same time!

But the point is I am suddenly blue. WHY!??! I feel like crying. For no reason. Maybe I will go snuggle with one (or all 3) of my dogs and read for a while.....

3 comments:

LucyH said...

It's because you haven't come to visit teach me!! Ellen asked when you two could come but I never heard back from her. So come visit me! And yes, I decided to start telling people because I can't really hide it anymore and I'm in between clothing. Nothing fits! Anyways, sorry you are blue. Hope it goes away fast!

Neil and Roxy said...

I hope you feel better:) Sorry you are feeling down. I know would make you feel better....Powder Paws or Tubby?!:)

trublubyu said...

:( so sorry to hear you are sad. are you feeling better today? i hope so! i love you!