I must say that it was at dinner tonight (the husband and I went out with Mr & Mrs G) that a comment was made that jogged my memory. And I was soooo proud of myself. Because I REMEMBERED that funny thing that the girl said yesterday!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
So here it is:
We were sitting at the table doing school when she looks at me and asks, "Mom, is dad going to be home late tonight?" I said, "I don't know. Why?" With all seriousness she asks, "Because if he is can we go to Disneyland when he gets home?" She was SO hopeful. And so it was sad for me to tell her, "I don't think dad will be home early today. But even if he was, we wouldn't be able to go to Disneyland." "Why not?" "Because it is too far away to be able to go there and home before bed time." She was so sad when she responded with, "Oh."
It was one of those cute things where you TOTALLY wish you could take your children to do something you know they want to do SO bad. But you have to chuckle because they have NO clue.

1 comment:
that is so cute! disneyland is a park afterall, why can't you just take a few minutes to go play at the park? haha!!! love it.
Post a Comment