I have come to the conclusion that I may be a tad judgemental of others. But mostly of people that I have these un-spoken expectations of. People I don't even know! I look at their blogs. And I have come to the conclusion that I need to STOP looking at their blogs. Because I see or read something, and then I am just disappointed in what I see or read. Because I have those expectations. And isn't that judging them? And that's kinda bad. I shouldn't. Especially when I don't even know them.
But I do know their beliefs. Because they put them on their blog for the world to know. And that's what gets me in trouble when looking at their blogs- I see things (or read them) that just don't seem to go along with their beliefs. And what makes me such an authority on their beliefs?? I have the same ones! And then I think about how many other people there are in the world that see the same thing I do, and may feel the same way, and it makes me glad I am not a well known blogger. So less people can judge me. Not the thousands that follow their blogs. So I guess the conclusion is- I need to be more Christ-like and not judge. Or I need to stop reading their blogs. What to do? What to do!
And now you know something, not so nice, about me.
Do with it what you will.

1 comment:
Natalie, whether we admit it or not or mean to or not, we all judge. You are not alone! I read your blog and have never been disappointed!!
Post a Comment