Monday, January 10, 2011

01.10.11

So a little preface- The husband got me an AMAZING present for our anniversary. And it never came. And then Christmas came. But the present didn't. And so he got online to check on it and found out that it was never sent, because it was back ordered. So the order was never even processed. So he ordered it from another place so that we would actually get it. And it came! FINALLY! It is the Cricut Design Studio software. I was SO excited! But then it sat here for a week. And I still didn't install it. Well last night I did. And then I sat and cut out little cupcake wrappers. And today I did more. 150 total. And it took a while. But I got them done. And they are SO cute! They are for sister#1's baby shower on Wed. 

But let me tell you how great I think Design Studio is for a sec. A little while back I cut cupcake wrappers for regular size cupcakes. And I could only fit 3 on a 12x12 piece of paper. And it wasted SO much paper that it bothered me TO DEATH! Because the cricut will not let you decide where you want things cut. It has set spacing. HOWEVER- with Design Studio you can move things around. And so I was able to get 10 or 12 of these mini wrappers on a page. And the only paper that was wasted was the little bits in between the wrappers. And trust me- it was small. Cause I smooshed them together TIGHT. I l♥ve this program!

No comments: