Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I hope they call me on a mission.......

sister#2 & her little missionary
 

And so in just a few short hours my sister's oldest child will be leaving home for the next 2 years. And I am sad and happy all at the same time. I am holding back tears. And feeling so proud of him. And so I will say goodbye to my sweet oldest nephew for a while. And support him in his decision. But don't be alarmed if I am sad for a moment. Because no matter what he's doing, or how noble the cause- I will miss him deeply.






Goodbye Elder B. 
God be with you till we meet again!

2 comments:

trublubyu said...

these are great pics. that's why i had to steal one. thanks for understanding. i love the one with marce. tears.

marcy said...

very sweet and wonderful! Thanks Nat!