It's a good number. I like it. And the thing that makes it even better is that I get to share it with my favorite person in the whole world. MY HUSBAND.
Yesterday we celebrated 12 years of marriage. It was nothing exciting. We usually spend the day as a family. JUST our little family. This year we didn't get to do that. For the last couple years we have gone up to Flagstaff to enjoy a day of playing in the snow. This year we didn't get to that. We did go to church, and to the husband's parent's house to celebrate the b-i-l's birthday that was on Saturday, and we went to see the beautiful temple lights. And we met our good friends, Mr & Mrs G and all the little G's, at the temple and had an enjoyable time walking around and visiting. Then we went over to visit my family for a short bit. And came home and put the little people in bed. And I got on my computer to look at couches. Cause we are doing that right now. Looking for new couches.
I was sad we couldn't do our usual day as a family thing. I really would have loved to. But it was the Sabbath. So there were other more important things to do. One thing I did like- the husband was more affectionate to me yesterday. Which means he put his arm around me and squeezed me tight and let me snuggle into him......AT CHURCH! I liked that. He's strictly a no PDA kinda guy. And then he also kept telling me how beautiful I looked. ALL day. It was super sweet.
I love my husband. He is truly the best person I could have married. He totally puts up with me! And that's saying a lot. He never lets anything ruffle his feathers. And I continually have at least 2 ruffled feathers. He takes an interest in me and my hobbies. He could probably tell most women exactly how to use a cricut machine. (just as one example) He will sit and listen to me talk about nothing of importance to anyone but me. And he lets me cry to him about all the things I don't think are going my way. He loves the Lord. He is an amazing father. He has so much integrity. He is a hard worker. I am so blessed to have him in my life.

3 comments:
Happy Couple Day you two!! I loved reading that he squeezed you in Church. I always swear I blush when Artyom does that- ANYTIME! ") Lovin from the Husband in a church pew is the best!
'i continually have at least 2 ruffled feathers'
that cracked me up! happy anniversary- i actually didn't remember yesterday was the 19th. i need to go back to school, cause dates are tending to escape me lately.
love you.
ugh! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hate it when I forget it on the date! I hope you guys had a great day!!!! love you sis. (at least it wasn't yesterday when I called 20 billion times...it wouldk have really been bad if I forgot to tell you then)
Post a Comment