- My kids actually went to bed tonight without getting up a million times each! And I put them down at 6:45pm! (the boy woke up today @ 5:30AM. WHAT!?)
- We were out in the pool for about an hour this afternoon and the kids already have little tan lines! How do they get them so fast!!?
- My back hurts in just one spot, and it's making it hard to get a deep breath. UGH!
- I read 5 books last week! Poor neglected husband and house! (I did most of my reading @ night after the kids were in bed- hence: children = not neglected) And started book 6 this evening after the kids were in bed and husband off to work....AGAIN.
- i have too much grey hair! :(
- I am on a TOTAL dress/skirt kick. I am loving the coolness that I feel- even in this hot weather! Even better than shorts. I love the few little dresses I have bought lately and the skirts I already had!
- I am sad that there is no Castle to watch during the summer. I seriously ♥ that show!!!
- I suddenly find myself with a VERY busy summer schedule! HOW?
- I am TOTALLY breaking out right now. EVERYWHERE. YUCK!!!
- I hope they figure out what's wrong with my car soon, cause I don't think my mom just wants me to keep her car forever. (but I would love to!!)
- I appreciate my parents for letting me use their car. (and the kids are not eating in it- just fyi momsy & popsicle)
- I don't know what we're going to do about our little Shast. She just doesn't seem to be getting better.
- I am thankful for the husband's job....but not when he works so much that he comes home and pretty much goes right to bed. (or I'm already in bed when he gets home)
- Why were my children running around the house today yelling, "I'm a gondola!"
- What are we going to do about sister#2's 40th next week?
- Why do most of the Attorney's that advertise on TV look greee-zy & questionable?
- Why is it so dang hard to find the right size of panties to fit my little skinny minny daughter!? They are all either WAY to big, or fit just right until the first wash and then they are too small again. EESH!
- Whenever the children get to do something they really want they say, "This is the BEST DAY EVER!" It's cracking me up.
- The library is a magical place for children. We need to go there more often. Even if it IS only our cheesy little library- they think it's cool.
Happy Summer!!!

5 comments:
lots of good stuff in that head.
i am NOT a gondola.
i miss castle.
love skirts and dresses in the summer.
let your kids swim all day long. then maybe you can get them to bed at 3:45 eventually.
what books are you reading?
good luck with shast!
I also love Castle too. (I watch it online) and I would love to know what books you read this week.
I love Castle too. I might join you in the number of books by next week. But I have an an excuse an unfortunately because everyone is doing everything for me nothing will get neglected. Is it bad to wish I could not read and do the other things myself??? OH well, I will take what I can get right now.
I loved your randomness of this post. It was funny, entertaining and very informative!
I love this post! I love how honest you are! You totally made me laugh! It got me thinking what is on my mind? I may need to steal this idea for my blog! Just thought I would give you a heads up since you are about the only one who reads it! :) Thx by the way!
What books are you reading?
Post a Comment