I went to the Stake Service day. I was a humanitarian project day. I wasn't going to go, but I did. And I'm glad. It was a wonderful morning. I was able to sit and crochet and visit with sisters in my ward. And I even learned how to crochet the edge around little girl socks....and add beads! I've been wanting to know how to do that for a long time!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
03♠06♠10
I went to the Stake Service day. I was a humanitarian project day. I wasn't going to go, but I did. And I'm glad. It was a wonderful morning. I was able to sit and crochet and visit with sisters in my ward. And I even learned how to crochet the edge around little girl socks....and add beads! I've been wanting to know how to do that for a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment