Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sweet *SIGH*

Oh man. Is there anything sweeter than a newborn baby? I think not. So pure and innocent. And just plain sweet. And I had the fun of photographing one the other day. My friend K just had this sweet little guy. And he was a BIG surprise. But really, I think he was a gift.....just a little later than expected. And even, when K found out she was expecting and was still a little shocked by this news, the husband (bless the husband's heart) offered to adopt it if that would make life easier for them. Well she turned him down. And I think she was wise. Cause he's stinkin' cute! Besides- he wouldn't match the collection we already have going. hehe

5 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

Cute pic. Is there anything you don't do well??? Everything I have seen has been so magnificent!!!

trublubyu said...

i was just on your photo blog and this was my fav shot!! it really is the sweetest pic.

you're awesome!

Laura said...

so. darn. beautiful.

I need a newborn!

Randibee said...

Beautiful baby. Beautiful picture. You are so talented! One more reason I am jealous of you!

Rosalyn Francis said...

what a cutie.... look at those eyes!