Friday, February 19, 2010

Marathon Anyone???

This was one of those marathon days.
The girl didn't go to school today. Because I kept her home. Only we weren't home. We were gone ALL day.
Left at about 8:15 this AM.
  • Dropped off the cookie dough fundraiser at the girl's school. Due today.
  • Headed to the mom's. Shampoo & Set  (as we called it in beauty school) on grandma's hair. 
  • Ran around town and got some errands done. 
  • Back to mom's to pick up the orbital sander & sanding discs I forgot. 
  • Over to the brother#5's house to drop off the girl for a birthday party/sleepover with her 7 other little girl cousins. (8 girls all within 3 years = tons 'o fun!) 
  • The boy & I headed home...with the boy crying most of the way because he couldn't stay at the party. Luckily he has 6 little boy cousins who he will get to do the same thing with when they all get a little bit older. The only thing that calmed him down was telling him that we could skype with dad tonight....as soon as he calls and tells me how.
Got home about 4:15 this PM.
  • Made dinner for the missionaries
  • Sent dinner out the door with many well wishes for their baptism tonight.
  • Sat down to relax...FINALLY
And the boy will go to bed promptly after the skype with the husband (he's soooo tired!).
Then I have the next few hours to myself. AHHHHH!
But also I have to go to bed early tonight because I have baskets in the morning. And that is no fun right now because of the cold I have. It has zapped my energy. All I want to do is sleep. The last thing I want to do is get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning and go out in the cold. And wake the boy up to take him with me. Though it hasn't been very cold these last couple days. Probably because it has settled in my body! hehe

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

It does sound like a Marathon of a day. Feel better soon!