I have found my perfect word for 2010! And it makes me smile!!! I love all of the things I think of when I think of this word. But mostly I love the possibilities this word has to offer me. If I can study and put this word into effect in my life this year....oh just think what a wonderful person I can become! Not wonderful I'm so better than everyone else, but wonderful in a spiritual sense! And here is the scripture that I would love to remember all year long to go along with this:
D&C 88:63
"Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me"

3 comments:
LOVE it. Mind if I copy? ")
Great goal for this year! We were just studying about this scripture in a recent YW lesson.
This is such a great word and I love the scripture. It's perfect! Great job friend♥
Post a Comment