Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just thought you should know....

I just visited my friend, Pam's, blog. She had what I considered to be the PERFECT post...... TONS of pictures, and only a few words. As I said in a comment to her.... because we all know we can't have a REAL blog without TONS of pictures.

My last couple posts have been really long. And so in an attempt to keep this one short and sweet i will have a few words and fewer pictures. Having said that...................

I waxed my eyebrows today. They needed it BADLY!!! I am happy they are done. But now that the swelling and redness have gone away, I have noticed that SOMEHOW I took off a little skin by my right brow as well. OUCH!
If you see me...don't laugh too hard, K?

2 comments:

Charity said...

Feel blessed you can do them yourself?! I tried once and thought I would pass out at the first pluck! Mine are light enough not to tell as much, but somedays I think they make me look at bit "neanderthal-ish" hehe. So, no. I would not laugh!

TrishAnderson said...

Ouch...hope it feels better soon.