Friday, September 11, 2009




To some this is a day to remember a less happy, but more important, occasion. I choose to focus on a happier event.....

Today is the 2 year birthday, anniversary, commemoration....whatever you want to call it........of the creation of my blog. In honor of this special occasion I am having a little (note key word: little) give away! Nothing major. Just a little something. Because we should all commemorate happy things in our lives. And this is how I have chosen to remember this event. . .

All you need to do to be entered in the drawing is leave a comment, TODAY, on this post. Get it in before midnight for it to count!!!

Potter Family: You are not eligible for this giveaway. You have one of your own...go there.

10 comments:

Necia said...

ENTER ME...ENTER ME! :)

Crafty Cowgirl said...

ur silly! Get to know u question: Why do u consider the day that u started a blog a day worth remembering/celebrating?

uniquelynat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
uniquelynat said...

it's just something to do that i thought would be fun. no other reason than that. like you said....i'm just being silly. there is nothing serious about this.

Laura said...

pick me!

Randibee said...

I'm leaving a comment even though I am ineligible for the prize. Congrats on your anniversary!

LucyH said...

I'm always in for a giveaway!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I want to win♥ pick me♥

BTW I don't know how to change the font on my blog post title. I googled it but couldn't find out how. Are you using Live Writer? That's what I use and I can't figure it out.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Oh and congrats on your anniversary!!! That's awesome♥ I love blogging♥

Did you see on the top of the blogger banner is a cake - is that for you(wink)

Heidi said...

Grrr....I missed it!