It's been to long since the last one. I can't even remember when.
We need to talk about this tonight. (after cake class of course. i am decorating a cake with fondant for the first time ever.....so keep lookin' for the pics to come soon!)
Anyway-
gotta chat with husband. date without kids. and soon!
Interesting that you feel the need to clarify date as "date without kids." If the kids are there, it isn't a date. It's called family outing, not date.
dates are good. we have one on friday. you should work out a babysitting co-op with a couple of couples so you can get regular dates. we love our little co-op.
Go on a date! They are sooo good for you. I can't believe how refreshed I am after one. Too bad I can't have one for another 6 months. Waaaaa! Emmi is so looking forward to Saturday! So am I.
a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a crocheter, a scrapbooker, silly, learning, a collector, too strict, not always nice, hopeful, a dreamer, simple, the queen of my castle, a hairdresser, someone, LDS, caring, funny, trying to be better, an aunt, a cousin, a niece, a homemaker, growing, a visiting teacher, a wanna be photographer, striving to be healthier, tired of a cluttered house,just plaintired, a friend, loved, busy, wasteful, helpful, phlegmatic, sanguine, loud, talkative, SUPER emotional, impatient, repentant, stubborn, too proud, enthusiastic, an animal lover, a slacker, somewhat creative, a daughter of God, unobservant, a brunette, afraid of change, American, becoming who I want to be, in love, heartbroken, obedient, friendly & shy all in one, feeling under-appreciated, listening, unoriginal, uplifted, cleaning, hilarious, always up for a good time, BLESSED, a wimp, out of shape, healthier
Worrying about things is like rocking in a rocking chair. It doesn't get you anywhere, but it gives you something to do.
4 comments:
Interesting that you feel the need to clarify date as "date without kids." If the kids are there, it isn't a date. It's called family outing, not date.
dates are good. we have one on friday. you should work out a babysitting co-op with a couple of couples so you can get regular dates. we love our little co-op.
Go on a date! They are sooo good for you. I can't believe how refreshed I am after one. Too bad I can't have one for another 6 months. Waaaaa! Emmi is so looking forward to Saturday! So am I.
yay!! have fun w/ the hubby!! maybe for dessert he can make a layered jello! =)
Post a Comment