Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Should I be worried?

Everyone is going private. Why? Is there something that is bad that is going on that I don't know about? Or am I still ok and this is just something individuals are deciding, but they all happen to be doing it at the same time?

Purely coincidence, or should I be worried???

7 comments:

Randibee said...

Be afraid, be very afraid...

Crafty Cowgirl said...

coinidence. Some people are chosing to do it because they dont want just anyone looking at their blogs. i

Ruth P said...

The main reason I haven't started a blog is because I am too paranoid. (You saw how easy Ginny got her blog hacked into! :) I am sure it is just a coincidence. Is there a way you can see who is looking at your blog?

LucyH said...

Everyone is paranoid...just kidding, I don't know. But when people go private it moves down the blog list and won't update. I always forget about them and only end up remembering once a month. So don't go private!!:)

Heidi said...

I went private mostly because of the hubby's new job. Going after bad guys, bad guys getting revenge, and going after us. Having a public blog makes it easier for them to find info. Paranoid? Maybe. Maybe not. But I'd rather be safe than sorry. It's up to you and what you feel is best. If you feel comfortable with your blog being out there then that is totally ok but I just don't want perfect strangers knowing all about my life. My blog ultimately is my journal and I want people to know what's going on in our lives....friends and family. On the flip side, I've made some great fellow Guatemala adoptive parents through my blog that I wouldn't have if I had gone private all along.

big_smartmouth said...

don't worry, we're not going private anytime soon. we like being in the spotlight! =)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I know.....not sure what's going on. I don't want to go private but I want to stay safe. I have started watermarking all my pictures and watching my site meter. Nothing has happened to make me afraid so I'm staying put♥
Love your new blog look!!!!!