Hey NAT...my son would love to know that it is STAR WARS DAY! I heard you all had a fun time on your way through Southern UTah...wish I could have been there...maybe next time!
Can you handle a cheesy SW memory? I remember standing in line for an hour (or two) to get into Star Wars at the Cine Capri. My Step-dad was not a movie goer, so even though I had no idea a movie called "Star Wars" could be interesting, I was curious because he was excited. I think I was 9 years old and in 4th grade. If I think about it, I can still feel the magic.
I remember hearing people on the radio brag about how many times they had seen the original Star Wars in 1977 -- pre VCR, this was quite feat. I remember one guy had seen it 100 times. Crazy!
i don't know much about star wars, but i do know that it is officially mothers day now! so, i wanted to wish the very happiest of mothers day to one of my favorite mothers out there. love you, my dear!
a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a crocheter, a scrapbooker, silly, learning, a collector, too strict, not always nice, hopeful, a dreamer, simple, the queen of my castle, a hairdresser, someone, LDS, caring, funny, trying to be better, an aunt, a cousin, a niece, a homemaker, growing, a visiting teacher, a wanna be photographer, striving to be healthier, tired of a cluttered house,just plaintired, a friend, loved, busy, wasteful, helpful, phlegmatic, sanguine, loud, talkative, SUPER emotional, impatient, repentant, stubborn, too proud, enthusiastic, an animal lover, a slacker, somewhat creative, a daughter of God, unobservant, a brunette, afraid of change, American, becoming who I want to be, in love, heartbroken, obedient, friendly & shy all in one, feeling under-appreciated, listening, unoriginal, uplifted, cleaning, hilarious, always up for a good time, BLESSED, a wimp, out of shape, healthier
Worrying about things is like rocking in a rocking chair. It doesn't get you anywhere, but it gives you something to do.
6 comments:
Well, I had no idea! thanks for enlightening me!
ah, man! how did i miss that? rees would have loved knowing that. bummer. i'm putting it on my calendar for next year.
Hey NAT...my son would love to know that it is STAR WARS DAY! I heard you all had a fun time on your way through Southern UTah...wish I could have been there...maybe next time!
I wish I had known--we cold have had a STAR WARS movie marathon!!!!
Can you handle a cheesy SW memory? I remember standing in line for an hour (or two) to get into Star Wars at the Cine Capri. My Step-dad was not a movie goer, so even though I had no idea a movie called "Star Wars" could be interesting, I was curious because he was excited. I think I was 9 years old and in 4th grade. If I think about it, I can still feel the magic.
I remember hearing people on the radio brag about how many times they had seen the original Star Wars in 1977 -- pre VCR, this was quite feat. I remember one guy had seen it 100 times. Crazy!
i don't know much about star wars, but i do know that it is officially mothers day now! so, i wanted to wish the very happiest of mothers day to one of my favorite mothers out there. love you, my dear!
Post a Comment