Last week was a little discouraging to me.........
I only got in a little over 2 hours of exercise. (I wasn't feeling very motivated after my trip)
On Saturday morning I only had about 1 hr 55 min done. I was going to exercise and get it done Saturday morning, but wasn't feeling too motivated because my back was hurting...this is the reason I had put it off till the very end of the week. I got up and started. About 10 minutes into it I was hurting so bad I had to stop. Well, I didn't want to hurt myself, but I didn't want to clean either. So I called Marcy and asked what she thought. She said no big deal and this was not meant to be a stress in our lives, just a motivation. So I was glad for that. Even though I was going to not exercise anyway- it's just good to know that others agree.
On Friday I went out on a date with the husband and we went to this frozen yogurt place. I had my chocolate treat for the week- chocolate frozen yogurt with cookie dough (and a couple other) mix-ins. It was not very satisfying. I was bummed! I waited all week for that! OH WELL!
So that is the end of that week.
Yesterday was, of course, mother's day. We went from church to my parent's, to the husband's parents. I haven't seen most of his family in over a month. When I walked in they all asked if I had lost weight! HOORAY!!! I was super happy about this. And glad I was able to tell them "a little". It made me motivated, again, to loose more! When people notice it makes all the effort worth it and, for me, is a WAY motivating thing!
This morning I got up and did a 30 minute workout to a DVD I got out of my SpecialK box of cereal. (truly the only reason I bought it in the first place- I think I'm an exercise DVD junkie!) It was a tough workout! And my legs were weak for about a 1/2 hour after I got done! I feel I did a good one today. Even if it was only a half hour! I was sweating buckets by the time I got done!!!
OH- I also weighed myself this morning. I have LOST 2 more pounds!! I am sooo happy about this. I really need to measure myself, because that, to me, is a more accurate way to see progress.
I only got in a little over 2 hours of exercise. (I wasn't feeling very motivated after my trip)
On Saturday morning I only had about 1 hr 55 min done. I was going to exercise and get it done Saturday morning, but wasn't feeling too motivated because my back was hurting...this is the reason I had put it off till the very end of the week. I got up and started. About 10 minutes into it I was hurting so bad I had to stop. Well, I didn't want to hurt myself, but I didn't want to clean either. So I called Marcy and asked what she thought. She said no big deal and this was not meant to be a stress in our lives, just a motivation. So I was glad for that. Even though I was going to not exercise anyway- it's just good to know that others agree.
On Friday I went out on a date with the husband and we went to this frozen yogurt place. I had my chocolate treat for the week- chocolate frozen yogurt with cookie dough (and a couple other) mix-ins. It was not very satisfying. I was bummed! I waited all week for that! OH WELL!
So that is the end of that week.
Yesterday was, of course, mother's day. We went from church to my parent's, to the husband's parents. I haven't seen most of his family in over a month. When I walked in they all asked if I had lost weight! HOORAY!!! I was super happy about this. And glad I was able to tell them "a little". It made me motivated, again, to loose more! When people notice it makes all the effort worth it and, for me, is a WAY motivating thing!
This morning I got up and did a 30 minute workout to a DVD I got out of my SpecialK box of cereal. (truly the only reason I bought it in the first place- I think I'm an exercise DVD junkie!) It was a tough workout! And my legs were weak for about a 1/2 hour after I got done! I feel I did a good one today. Even if it was only a half hour! I was sweating buckets by the time I got done!!!
OH- I also weighed myself this morning. I have LOST 2 more pounds!! I am sooo happy about this. I really need to measure myself, because that, to me, is a more accurate way to see progress.

No comments:
Post a Comment