So my father-in-law is still in the hospital. He has now contracted a staph infection. My mother-in-law said, "If you want a staph infection, go to the hospital." I thought that was humorous...but true.
He will probably still be coming home this week. But with an IV. So he doesn't die from the infection. NICE.
We were going to see him yesterday, but we had the kids with us....because they wanted to see their grandpa and wish him to get better soon. But we were told that no kids under 12 were allowed. Cause they have germs. So they won't let the kids in, but they'll let the staph infection kill him. Again I say....NICE. The girl was so sad not to get to see grandpa. I can't blame her.
Can't wait for him to get home.
Keep him in your prayers for a quick recovery.
THANKS!
He will probably still be coming home this week. But with an IV. So he doesn't die from the infection. NICE.
We were going to see him yesterday, but we had the kids with us....because they wanted to see their grandpa and wish him to get better soon. But we were told that no kids under 12 were allowed. Cause they have germs. So they won't let the kids in, but they'll let the staph infection kill him. Again I say....NICE. The girl was so sad not to get to see grandpa. I can't blame her.
Can't wait for him to get home.
Keep him in your prayers for a quick recovery.
THANKS!

5 comments:
Thanks for the update. Sooo sad to hear about that ugly Staph thing. Glad to hear he'll be home soon. =) I'm sure he hasn't had any fun in there!
this is no bueno. i hope he is well soon.
Sad to hear he is still in the hospital. Hope he gets better very soon!
Sorry to hear that he got a staph infection, I hope he is able to get better!
see! this is why i don't like hospitals. i don't mind going (it freaks some people out just to even enter one), i'm just not a fan. kinda' like going to the dmv...just for different reasons.
anyway, thanks for the update. and yes, we will keep on praying for him.
Post a Comment